Monday, September 8, 2008

New Honda Insight concept released!!


Honda has released details on their upcoming replacement for the first mass-produced hybrid car ever, the Insight... To me it looks more like an even uglier Prius than the previous Insight.. I'm a little confused as to Honda's strategy there... Apparently the new insight will be four doors??? Hm. to me that's disappointing, but for the market which more or less rejected the insight, I can see their strategy..

Honda released details on the new CR-Z concept a few months back, which actually looks a lot more like a redesigned Insight than what they are calling the "2010 Insight". The CR-Z is expected to be a "3 door hatchback".

Unless I'm missing the fine print, Honda has yet to release any expected efficiency ratings for either car.. I'd expect the CRZ will be rated higher as it's a smaller vehicle, and expected to be a bit pricey.. not a bad looking car... if only the interior didn't look like a throwback to TRON

No comments:

Post a Comment